Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of sellers. There is so much that goes into the process of placing a property on the housing market. First, the owner needs to get the home in condition to present it to potential buyers. From there, taking proper pictures that display your residence in its best light is a must. These are the images that are going to grab the attention of those that are searching through the housing market. Unfortunately, even the best pictures don’t ensure that your property will be seen. After all, you are competing with your neighbors for the attention of a select few.
As with any competition, it is important to find an edge. This is where an experienced realtor can be your ace in the hole. With an extensive list of interested buyers, as well as the knowhow to market your listing to a greater audience, real estate agents make it their mission to get the most money for your property. When you have a team of skilled agents on your side, the competition gets left in the dust!
Author:Valerie Macleay-Bradbury Phone: 760-500-1825 Dated: July 5th 2017 Views: 4,165 About Valerie: Valerie is a full-time, seasoned real estate professional, committed to providing the highest qualit...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Ms. Valerie Macleay provided very professional help to our daughter who was purchasing her first home. It was a smooth transition from showing her the home, helping her submit the offer, and finding a mortgage broker to help with her loan. McKenzie is very grateful.
Valerie located various professionals to help with painting and carpet, and still manage to close in the 30 day escrow time frame. These are all examples of what a good realtor/broker would normally accomplish for her client. In addition, she was nurturing to our young daughter, available to allay fears and answer numerous questions, and help us help our daughter, since we live 500 miles away. We can't thank her enough!"