Average Price in UTC-La Jolla: $499,725 / County Average: $1,805,180
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in UTC-La Jolla: $612 / County Average: $744
Average Walkscore in UTC-La Jolla: 76 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in UTC-La Jolla: 1998 / County Average: 1984
Average Days on Website in UTC-La Jolla: 27 / County Average: 49
UTC-La Jolla CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in UTC-La Jolla
Sought after utc condo with an open floor plan. balcony opens up the unit for additional light...
Don't miss this opportunity to own one of the ten largest corner-end east-facing units in the villa vicenza community...
Beautiful first floor unit at villa vicenza, utc area, 2 beds, 2 baths, 956 sf...
Beautiful top-floor utc penthouse in villa vicenza complex...
Gorgeously remodeled. 2 large br with mirrored closet doors, vinyl floor, white quartz counters, all new stainless steel frigidaire appliances...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is without a doubt the consummate real estate professional. She provided truly comparable listing and sale comps to establish a realistic asking price. Then offered professional advise on fixing items, staging the home, held several open houses, etc. that resulted in a obtaining a near full price offer within a couple of weeks. Following through from opening of escrow to close, she was presented several challenges all of which were met to make a seamless transaction. Not only would I hire Valeria again, I would refer her with the greatest of confidence to anyone wishing to buy or sell a home!"