Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Tamarack Point: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Tamarack Point: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Tamarack Point: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Tamarack Point: 18921 / Average: 18921
Tamarack Point CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Tamarack Point
common area amenities include park, basketball, tennis all with views of the coastline. amazing opportunity in Tamarack Point. single level home on an elevated view lot with no neighbors in front or behind. this is one of those homes you walk into and you just feel great. the floor plan offers a family room/dining room with fireplace, the master is set apart from the secondary bedrooms. kitchen and master open to the majestic tranquil backyard oasis with views of the coastline, canyon and painted skies. with a newer roof, new flooring, new dual pane windows, recessed lighting, and new landscape, /hardscape that offer an indoor/outdoor experience that will uplift your daily life. all of this just minutes or a bike ride to the beach, carlsbad schools, carlsbad village and much more. take in the majestic sunsets from your private oasis or take a picnic to the beach. live the good life right here in this amazing hom...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is without a doubt the consummate real estate professional. She provided truly comparable listing and sale comps to establish a realistic asking price. Then offered professional advise on fixing items, staging the home, held several open houses, etc. that resulted in a obtaining a near full price offer within a couple of weeks. Following through from opening of escrow to close, she was presented several challenges all of which were met to make a seamless transaction. Not only would I hire Valeria again, I would refer her with the greatest of confidence to anyone wishing to buy or sell a home!"