Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Stage Coach: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Stage Coach: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Stage Coach: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Stage Coach: 18844 / Average: 18844
Stage Coach CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Stage Coach
it is on the route of the historic old butterfield Stage Coach run. the front portion has a massive umbrella of old growth oak trees and a creek bed. you can pan for gold when the creek is running. (no guarantees ;0) the back portion has beautiful views and is a gently sloped area great for a home site, barn or animal enclosures or even a vineyard. there was once a hand dug well on the property and the water table was 11' when the well was dug. there was electric established at one time but has since been removed. the pole is still present. the campo railroad museum runs a train by the property twice a day on the weekends. there are great horse trails in every direction. this is a wonderful weekend getaway for you and the kids. elevation is 2132' so you may experience some "polite" snow in the winter. not far from cameron corners in campo where you can purchase groceries, gas and other services. fun to visit the museums in campo and ride the train. please see attached maps....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"We have used Valerie as our agent multiple times both buying and selling real estate. Our most recent deal together was a sale of a home in Oceanside .Valerie was diligent, hard working and knowledgeable! She fought for us to get the price we needed on our sale and made sure we were able to close escrow asap.As an investor where time is of the essence for our transactions, Valerie understands what is needed and gets it done . She is you agent for life!We look forward to using her again on future transactions"