Average Price in Southeast Escondido: $1,204,725 / County Average: $1,719,456
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Southeast Escondido: $537 / County Average: $746
Average Walkscore in Southeast Escondido: 0 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in Southeast Escondido: 1977 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in Southeast Escondido: 47 / County Average: 49
Southeast Escondido CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Southeast Escondido
Adorable single story charmer in a perfect cul-de-sac location with solar...
Sweeping mountain & valley views consume the entire property, inside & out...
Unique property facing open space and large pond on nearly 3 flat acres with access via a semi-private tree lined cul de sac street...
Charming mid century home with lots of potential! 2 br plus bonus room and 1 bath...
Welcome to your classic escondido farmhouse recently brought to 2021...
Crown hills neighborhood in highly desired south escondido...
Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, single story home in the community of escondido...
Your oasis awaits! no hoa no mello roos, located on a quiet culdesac on 1/3 acre lot...
Welcome home to 1842 hemingway ct! follow the palm tree lined driveway to the magnificent and private estate that sits on just over a half an acre...
This escondido condo is a must see. home includes: 2 master suites, 2...
Welcome to ponderosa mobile homes! turnkey ready manufactured home (leased space), sits on a large corner lot...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie was amazing at helping me find a home! As a first time home owner, I was overwhelmed, but she took so much time and effort to make me feel comfortable. I had been with another agent prior, and there is no comparison. Valerie is a consummate professional who has her clients' best interests as her focus. I could tell this was more than a job for her."