Average Price in Sonata: $930,884 / County Average: $1,794,933
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Sonata: $424 / County Average: $798
Average Walkscore in Sonata: 0 / County Average: 47
Average Year Built in Sonata: 1989 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Sonata: 9 / County Average: 45
Sonata CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Sonata
Exquisite is the word that comes to mind when you walk through these doors...
there are two bedrooms upstairs with a large master and family room downstairs along with a private patio. Sonata hoa maintains the front yard, so you let your extended vacations away stay worry free. located in lr green, bear valley, and san pasqual high school districts. new hvac installed in 2017 per seller....
Views, swimming pools, tennis courts, welcome you to the life style you have always dreamed of...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is awesome.
She helped us sell our home at a great price. Very professional and knowledgeable.
She is great at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone that needs help with real estate."