Average Price in Seabreeze Farms: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Seabreeze Farms: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Seabreeze Farms: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Seabreeze Farms: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Seabreeze Farms: 18844 / Average: 18844
Seabreeze Farms CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Seabreeze Farms
kitchenette (in master). great neighbors! wonderful cul-de-sac home in Seabreeze Farms (hunt club plan 3) with pool-sized lot and 1/4 mile walk to sycamore ridge elementary and 1/2 mile walk to cathedral catholic high school! full solar electric home offering 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, 2 office options and a full bed/bath guest suite downstairs. incredible storage with custom built-ins, three walk-in pantries, and extra storage cabinets in the master bedroom for clothes or purses overflowing from the two walk-in his & her closets. sub zero refrigerator in kitchen, sub zero in kitchenette, crown moulding and plantation shutters throughout. property is equipped with an elevator leading to spacious master suite with fireplace and kitchenette. pool-sized lot (0.22 acres) offers a private setting with expansive lawn, stone fireplace and built-in bbq. close proximity to fine dining/shopping at nearby pacific highlands ranch and award winning schools....
welcome to this beautiful plan 3 residence within the prestigious Seabreeze Farms wild horse community located in carmel valley! this stunning canyon view residence...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"As a Home Inspector I work with hundreds of Real Estate Agents, Valerie Macleay is a perfect example of a Professional. Her attention to detail, hard work and dedication to her clients is paramount to her success! Valerie is a Top Producer and I strongly recommend that anyone looking to buy or sell a home, contact Valerie and give her an opportunity to support and serve you. She is a five star agent!"