Average Price in SAN MIGUEL RANCH: $999,999 / County Average: $2,135,073
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in SAN MIGUEL RANCH: $327 / County Average: $892
Average Walkscore in SAN MIGUEL RANCH: 23 / County Average: 44
Average Year Built in SAN MIGUEL RANCH: 2005 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in SAN MIGUEL RANCH: 32 / County Average: 58
SAN MIGUEL RANCH CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in SAN MIGUEL RANCH
three car garage, huge yard on a 8,273 lot offers room for all to enjoy! San Miguel Ranch offers a community pool/spa, clubhouse, fitness center, water park and tennis courts. make this your forever home today!...
Great home! great view! great location! simply gorgeous...
san miguel park, shops & restaurants. beautiful home in San Miguel Ranch. features 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, hard wood flooring, granite kitchen countertops & backsplash, separate dining area, butler's pantry, walk-in pantry, full bed/bath downstairs, expanded master suite with sitting area, 2nd bedroom w private bath & walk in close. close to mt. san miguel park, shops & restaura...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie and the Home Team were awesome from start to finish. Valerie was extremely prompt and professional throughout the entire process of selling my home. Her communication skills kept me apprised of exactly what was going on at all times, I never felt unaware or unprepared thanks to Valarie. In a tough market with so many negative agents out there, it was a breath of fresh air to work with someone with such a positive “everything is possible” attitude. Thank you Valerie, you’re my realtor for life and I will make sure and refer you to all my friends, you’re the best!