Average Price in Royal Gardens: $0 / County Average: $2,150,920
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Royal Gardens: $0 / County Average: $893
Average Walkscore in Royal Gardens: 53 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in Royal Gardens: 1974 / County Average: 1981
Average Days on Website in Royal Gardens: 19020 / County Average: 56
Royal Gardens CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Royal Gardens
Welcome home to a wonderful 3 bedroom 1.5 bath townhome including a private and fenced patio that leads directly to your reserved covered 2 parking spaces...
Wonderful townhome in a great community. this spacious home offers 3 bedrooms, 1...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Ms. Valerie Macleay provided very professional help to our daughter who was purchasing her first home. It was a smooth transition from showing her the home, helping her submit the offer, and finding a mortgage broker to help with her loan. McKenzie is very grateful.
Valerie located various professionals to help with painting and carpet, and still manage to close in the 30 day escrow time frame. These are all examples of what a good realtor/broker would normally accomplish for her client. In addition, she was nurturing to our young daughter, available to allay fears and answer numerous questions, and help us help our daughter, since we live 500 miles away. We can't thank her enough!"