Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in River Ranch: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in River Ranch: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in River Ranch: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in River Ranch: 18844 / Average: 18844
River Ranch CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in River Ranch
Ul 3 bed, 2.5 bath home in the heart of the gated River Ranch community. this freshly painted house bo...
5 bathroom, 2 story home with a gorgeous swimming pool, a main floor bedroom, and a bonus room in the gated community of River Ranch in oceanside! enjoy an open floor p...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"As a Home Inspector I work with hundreds of Real Estate Agents, Valerie Macleay is a perfect example of a Professional. Her attention to detail, hard work and dedication to her clients is paramount to her success! Valerie is a Top Producer and I strongly recommend that anyone looking to buy or sell a home, contact Valerie and give her an opportunity to support and serve you. She is a five star agent!"