Average Price in Rancho Vallecitos: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Rancho Vallecitos: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Rancho Vallecitos: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Rancho Vallecitos: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Rancho Vallecitos: 18793 / Average: 18793
Rancho Vallecitos CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Rancho Vallecitos
the ez care yard features a planter box, brick patio, shed, and porch. Rancho Vallecitos is a resort style 55+ community w/ rent control and many social activities & amenities! the monthly space rent is $615.69....
located across from the park fitness centers & guest parking. Rancho Vallecitos is a resort style 55+ community with lots of activities & amenities, plus rent control! the monthly space rent is $607.06 per month. 1 dog, or 1 dog & 1 cat, or 2 cats okay if < 20 lbs / no dog walking in park. age 55+ (2nd resident can be 45+)...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is amazing! First off, Valerie is one of the most knowledgeable real estate agents out there, working diligently to meet the requests of her clients. Not only is she friendly, Valerie, is more than willing to explain anything that I didn't understand( as a first time buyer). Maybe one of the best parts about working with Valerie is that she really cares about her clients, and she goes the extra mile, when she definitely didn't need to. Once everything was squared away she got me a painter and a carpenter and arranged for them to come out and do the work on my condo. Valerie stops at nothing until the job is done, and done right. Go with this real estate agent and you will not be disappointed!"