Average Price in Rancho Rincon Del Diablo: $0 / County Average: $1,637,973
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Rancho Rincon Del Diablo: $0 / County Average: $723
Average Walkscore in Rancho Rincon Del Diablo: 0 / County Average: 48
Average Year Built in Rancho Rincon Del Diablo: 1967 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Rancho Rincon Del Diablo: 18833 / County Average: 45
Rancho Rincon Del Diablo CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Rancho Rincon Del Diablo
Attention builders!! two side by side lots in quaint neighborhood with tentative parcel map approved by city of escondido to build 4 homes with access off upas st...
Panoramic mountain views from this mid century modern 3 bedroom, 2...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie was amazing at helping me find a home! As a first time home owner, I was overwhelmed, but she took so much time and effort to make me feel comfortable. I had been with another agent prior, and there is no comparison. Valerie is a consummate professional who has her clients' best interests as her focus. I could tell this was more than a job for her."