Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Rancho Mission: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Rancho Mission: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Rancho Mission: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Rancho Mission: 19020 / Average: 19020
Rancho Mission CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Rancho Mission
complex is conveniently located across the street from Rancho Mission canyon park which offers a play structure, hiking and trails at the foot of cowles mountain. this spacious condo features cathedral ceilings, a private balcony, fireplace and two assigned parking spaces located in front of unit. community offers on site laundry facilities, pool/spa, clubhouse, basketball and tennis c...
Top floor retreat located within the beautiful Rancho Mission villas...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""