Average Price in Rancho Coronado: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Rancho Coronado: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Rancho Coronado: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Rancho Coronado: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Rancho Coronado: 18792 / Average: 18792
Rancho Coronado CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Rancho Coronado
best san marcos schools. no mello roos! this will not last! savona @ Rancho Coronado! wonderful gated community with pool and playground near san marcos state, shopping, restaurants and freeway. quiet end unit location with covered balcony with beautiful hillside and pool views. hardwood flooring in all bedrooms. extensive plantation shutters. newly painted designer grey interior. ceiling fans throughout plus a/c. updated kitchen and baths with modern natural stone backsplash, samsung stainless appliances, refinished cabinets, slab granite and new hardware. 20 foot volume ceilings. dual master suites plus an additional bedroom. walk in closet and mirrored wardrobes. tile flooring. recessed lighting. attached 2 car garage and private laundr...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is amazing! First off, Valerie is one of the most knowledgeable real estate agents out there, working diligently to meet the requests of her clients. Not only is she friendly, Valerie, is more than willing to explain anything that I didn't understand( as a first time buyer). Maybe one of the best parts about working with Valerie is that she really cares about her clients, and she goes the extra mile, when she definitely didn't need to. Once everything was squared away she got me a painter and a carpenter and arranged for them to come out and do the work on my condo. Valerie stops at nothing until the job is done, and done right. Go with this real estate agent and you will not be disappointed!"