Average Price in REDWOOD VILLAGE: $655,000 / County Average: $1,794,933
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in REDWOOD VILLAGE: $501 / County Average: $798
Average Walkscore in REDWOOD VILLAGE: 0 / County Average: 47
Average Year Built in REDWOOD VILLAGE: 1959 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in REDWOOD VILLAGE: 76 / County Average: 45
REDWOOD VILLAGE CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in REDWOOD VILLAGE
wonderful 3 bedroom 2 bath home located on a quiet street in Redwood Village. air conditioning and forced heat throughout. updated kitchen with shiplap ceilings, pantry with pull out shelves and portable island. masterbedroom is added on and has true master suite with ada compliant bathroom. tiered backyard with fruit trees and lots of possibilities. one car garage. washer and dryer in garage. all appliances convey....
Newly attached addition and fully permitted 500 sf (2 bedrooms, 1 full bath)...
3764 boren st is a well maintained and well located single family home...
Large entertainer's home in Redwood Village and this one is loaded...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is amazing! First off, Valerie is one of the most knowledgeable real estate agents out there, working diligently to meet the requests of her clients. Not only is she friendly, Valerie, is more than willing to explain anything that I didn't understand( as a first time buyer). Maybe one of the best parts about working with Valerie is that she really cares about her clients, and she goes the extra mile, when she definitely didn't need to. Once everything was squared away she got me a painter and a carpenter and arranged for them to come out and do the work on my condo. Valerie stops at nothing until the job is done, and done right. Go with this real estate agent and you will not be disappointed!"