Average Price in RANCHO CARRILLO: $0 / County Average: $2,035,839
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in RANCHO CARRILLO: $0 / County Average: $869
Average Walkscore in RANCHO CARRILLO: 8 / County Average: 44
Average Year Built in RANCHO CARRILLO: 2002 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in RANCHO CARRILLO: 19016 / County Average: 53
RANCHO CARRILLO CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in RANCHO CARRILLO
Rancho Carrillo families may attend the award winning carrillo elementary school, which is in the heart of the master planned community. come be a part of this resort-style living at Rancho Carrillo!!...
5 bathroom, 2 story condo with a neighborhood view patio in the community of valencia at Rancho Carrillo in carlsbad! enjoy high ceilings, ...
His stunning well-maintained home in the heart of Rancho Carrillo! situated on a cul de sac with...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Ms. Valerie Macleay provided very professional help to our daughter who was purchasing her first home. It was a smooth transition from showing her the home, helping her submit the offer, and finding a mortgage broker to help with her loan. McKenzie is very grateful.
Valerie located various professionals to help with painting and carpet, and still manage to close in the 30 day escrow time frame. These are all examples of what a good realtor/broker would normally accomplish for her client. In addition, she was nurturing to our young daughter, available to allay fears and answer numerous questions, and help us help our daughter, since we live 500 miles away. We can't thank her enough!"