Average Price in Point Loma Village: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Point Loma Village: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Point Loma Village: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Point Loma Village: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Point Loma Village: 18793 / Average: 18793
Point Loma Village CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Point Loma Village
new carpet, freshly painted interior, decks & garage, automatic/programable bottom-up window shade system, home security system & 8' diameter spiral staircase. conveniently close to Point Loma Village, dining, shopping & more. minutes to yacht clubs, americas cup harbor, shelter island & beaches/cliffs...
8 unit multi-building 2 story complex built in 2002 and located in Point Loma Village. prime location with low vacancy. generates $31k/monthly rental income. property consists of four 3 br/2.5 bath + den units ($4k rent/month each), two 3br/2.5 bath units ($3750 rent/month each), and two 2 br/2.5 bath + den units ($3700k rent/month each). units range between 1400-1800 sq ft, totaling 13,296 rentable sq ft. dens are large enough to be used as 4th bedrooms to allow for higher rents. units feature washer/dryer hookups, carpet, and a gated underground parking for all tenants. this multi-family property is perfect for condo conversion as it is built to condominium specifications. located blocks away from restaurants, harbor and shelter island....
recently renovated with new kitchen counter tops, farm style kohler kitchen sink and faucet, cabinets, stovetop, mirrored closet doors, bathroom fixtures/shower door, custom storage rack and paint, this property sits in the heart of Point Loma Village. this building is well maintained with secure entrance, gat...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is awesome.
She helped us sell our home at a great price. Very professional and knowledgeable.
She is great at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone that needs help with real estate."