Average Price in Perris: $0 / County Average: $844,823
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Perris: $0 / County Average: $315
Average Walkscore in Perris: 35 / County Average: 24
Average Year Built in Perris: 1989 / County Average: 1995
Average Days on Website in Perris: 18833 / County Average: 31
Perris CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Perris
remodeled kitchen cabinets w/granite countertops, huge master suite & master bath, dual sinks with and privacy door to shower designer paint throughout- large backyard perfect for entertaining- this home is truly a hidden gem in Perris. great neighborhood!!...
Great lot, frontage to Perris blvd and less than 1...
easy to show!! do not miss this opportunity to own a home in Perris at this amazing price! bring your buyers and have them fall in love with this opportunity. seller is to install beautiful new flooring and will paint home in order make this home comfortable and ready to move in for that special buyer. easy to show!!...
nice starter home that needs a little tlc in the community of Perris, ca. two story ...
1/4 mile south of highway 60 6. 300' of frontage to Perris blvd city has approved the following entitlements: 1. zone change to commercial if wanted 2. drive thru restaurant was granted motivated seller - cash offer only with 2 week contingency period...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"We have used Valerie as our agent multiple times both buying and selling real estate. Our most recent deal together was a sale of a home in Oceanside .Valerie was diligent, hard working and knowledgeable! She fought for us to get the price we needed on our sale and made sure we were able to close escrow asap.As an investor where time is of the essence for our transactions, Valerie understands what is needed and gets it done . She is you agent for life!We look forward to using her again on future transactions"