Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Parkview: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Parkview: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Parkview: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Parkview: 18922 / Average: 18922
Parkview CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Parkview
a beautiful town home in the award-winning community of del sur! this end unit home is placed in a Parkview location and hiking trails is behind of the home. porch entry with a ring video doorbell, living room with a fireplace and a park view. this open plan floor plan features 3br + 3ba + bonus room + 2 car garage. unit features new flooring throughout the house, plantation shutters, whole house water filter, full size laundry room, tank less water heater, recessed lights and more. main level features living room, dining room with french doors to balcony, large kitchen with center island and bedroom with its own attached full bath. kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances plus a breakfast bar island. top floor has a master suite with walk-in closet and attached master bath with large soaking tub, fully enclosed glass shower, dual vanities and separate toilet room. ground level features bedroom, full bath, office/den area with laundry room and 2 car attached garage with epoxy flooring. complex features 11 pools, 14 parks with walking and biking trails. walking distance to del sur elementary and short drive to design 39 and del norte high. close proximity to shops, restaurants, and entertainment!...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is without a doubt the consummate real estate professional. She provided truly comparable listing and sale comps to establish a realistic asking price. Then offered professional advise on fixing items, staging the home, held several open houses, etc. that resulted in a obtaining a near full price offer within a couple of weeks. Following through from opening of escrow to close, she was presented several challenges all of which were met to make a seamless transaction. Not only would I hire Valeria again, I would refer her with the greatest of confidence to anyone wishing to buy or sell a home!"