Average Price in Palomar Mtn: $1,205,000 / County Average: $1,719,456
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Palomar Mtn: $430 / County Average: $746
Average Walkscore in Palomar Mtn: 0 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in Palomar Mtn: 1974 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in Palomar Mtn: 25 / County Average: 49
Palomar Mtn CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Palomar Mtn
Welcome to your mountain retreat! this property is partially fenced with new chain link...
80 amazing acres with approximately 30 acres planted in avocados, with a lot of potential...
This parcel is being sold w/adjoining a.p.n. #135-040-63-00...
Turn key home, surrounded by clouds & on top of the world...
fr w/ wood stove and floor to ceiling bookshelves. upgraded country kitchen w/ island. views of Palomar Mtn. great valley center location....
Back on the market, ready to close escrow for one very lucky, cash buyer...
2 legal lots with possibility of extra home/adu. crystal clear Palomar Mtn water from your own well. must see to fully appreciate the amazing attention to detail this special property boasts. there is no shortage of beauty to take in from every piece of this special property. each room has a warm mountain charm that effortlessly invites you into the nature around you. the more time you spend, the deeper appreciation of the nature around you you'll find. don't miss out on this rare opportunity to own a diverse piece of this beautiful mountain....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie was amazing at helping me find a home! As a first time home owner, I was overwhelmed, but she took so much time and effort to make me feel comfortable. I had been with another agent prior, and there is no comparison. Valerie is a consummate professional who has her clients' best interests as her focus. I could tell this was more than a job for her."