Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Palmilla: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Palmilla: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Palmilla: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Palmilla: 18794 / Average: 18794
Palmilla CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Palmilla
featuring 2 bedrooms (with custom closet built-ins) plus large loft (with custom built-in furniture) that could be enclosed to make a 3rd bedroom, combination family room/dining room with soaring ceilings, eat-in kitchen with tons of storage, and a wonderful private patio. enjoy the incredible Palmilla amenities - pool, spa, gym, and playground - plus you are extremely close to tons of shopping and restaurants, award-winning schools, freeways, beaches, and so much more. welcome home....
perfect place for retirement in baja california sur, a must see. beautiful custom build home at Palmilla estates in san jose del cabo, baja california sur, in an exclusive private gated, golf, guarded community. sellers have kept this beautiful home in a great shape. the property amenities included bar, fountain, gardens, maids quarters, patio, pool, storage, sitting area, terrace, golf course and great views to the pacific ocea...
gorgeous luxury townhome in the highly sought-after community of Palmilla. large 3 bedroom. fully furnished with state of the art tvs in living room and master bedroom. chef's kitchen fully stocked. newer king size bed in the master. queen in the 2nd bedroom. 3rd bedroom has a full size leather sofa bed. complex has community pool/spa/gym. super quiet location, but close to dm highlands and one paseo shopping centers. short walk to torrey pines high school....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"As a Home Inspector I work with hundreds of Real Estate Agents, Valerie Macleay is a perfect example of a Professional. Her attention to detail, hard work and dedication to her clients is paramount to her success! Valerie is a Top Producer and I strongly recommend that anyone looking to buy or sell a home, contact Valerie and give her an opportunity to support and serve you. She is a five star agent!"