Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Pacific Pines: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Pacific Pines: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Pacific Pines: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Pacific Pines: 19013 / Average: 19013
Pacific Pines CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Pacific Pines
enjoy in-unit washer & dryer, granite countertops, wood-burning fireplace, dual paned windows, private pet-friendly patio with storage closet. Pacific Pines racquet club offers fine community amenities with a truly unparalleled location nestled under soaring torrey pines. situated in south west encinitas near cardiff-by-the-sea. ideally located just minutes from the beach. the completely remodeled exterior offers an appealing contemporary design with a cool coastal living vibe. community amenities include tennis courts, swimming pool, spa, gym, clubhouse, walking and hiking trails, electric vehicle charging stations, open grass and bbq areas. located close to the beach in cardiff, shopping, restaurants, golf, san elijo lagoon with easy access to i-5 freeway. covered parking spot in close proximity to the unit. situated in south west encinitas near cardiff, rancho santa fe and solana beach, it's the perfect spot for commuters, shoppers, surfers, hikers and mira costa students....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""