Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Pacific Bluffs: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Pacific Bluffs: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Pacific Bluffs: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Pacific Bluffs: 18762 / Average: 18762
Pacific Bluffs CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Pacific Bluffs
could this be your next dream home? welcome to Pacific Bluffs (the best kept secret in san diego) this light bright open townhome has a generous 1408 square feet of remodeled brilliance! come see the modernized amenities! kitchen is over the top with new soft close cabinets, quartz counter top, appliance's & lighting. pantry has plenty of storage & full size laundry hook ups. living room is spacious and inviting. come up stairs to: master suite including private new master bath & walk in closet. two more bed rooms feature ceiling fans & share a updated hall bath. step out to the extra large patio perfect for out door entertaining & direct access to the 2 car carport which hoa says can be enclose to a garage! complex features: olympic size pool, kiddy pool, play ground, gym, basket ball / bad mitton court, shuffle board, bbq, game room has pool tables, ping pong, air hockey & foozball. clubhouse for your parties has a new kitchen, fire place, big screen tv & library. close to all : shopping, restaurants, coffee & more. easy access to 805, 163, 5, 15, pacific beach & sea world & mission bay. come play in our back yard! could this be your next dream home?...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"If you are looking to purchase a new home, I HIGHLY recommend Valerie Macleay!! Valerie is an fantastic Real Estate Agent. She was extremely attentive and very professional. She made sure our transaction went very smooth and easy. My husband and i didnt have a mortgage loan approved yet and she referred us to her preferred mortgage lender, Jason Colburn with Freedom Mortgage, who made the transaction very quick and easy.Valerie is very knowledgeable. I have already referred her to all of my family and friend's and we will definitely be working with her again on our next home purchase!!! Thank you soo much Valerie!!! We love our new home!!!"