Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Oak Grove: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Oak Grove: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Oak Grove: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Oak Grove: 19013 / Average: 19013
Oak Grove CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Oak Grove
please view the photo of property lines so you can get a good sense of this large lot and the rv parking, Oak Groves etc. really a must see....
old buckman bottle plant and residence. 108+ acres, cottonwood creek, Oak Groves, wildflowers and beautiful views. the buildings are falling down but the history remains and tells a beautiful story about some of the early pioneers of san diego county. the old springs are still there as well as the buildings that once held a thriving business selling lithium water to travelers and believers. currently zoned for agriculture. highly visible off old hwy 80 at the buckman springs exit....
sit in your screened in porch while nestled in your own Oak Grove. plenty space for parking including rv. dw is approx 75ft. by 21 ft. home is a perfect candidate/opportunity for solar sys...
accessed off mccain valley road by private blm right of way. one of sd county's finest ranches. Oak Groves, native plants, natural springs, pastures, wildlife, fully fenced 160 acre original patent ranch. completely surrounded by blm, no neighbors. 3 wells pump 8+, 30+ and 180+ gallons per minute. 6 large water storage tanks on property. abundant wildlife and beautiful boulder formations. think weekend get away or hunting club. seasonal creek bed, pond and water fall....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"We have used Valerie as our agent multiple times both buying and selling real estate. Our most recent deal together was a sale of a home in Oceanside .Valerie was diligent, hard working and knowledgeable! She fought for us to get the price we needed on our sale and made sure we were able to close escrow asap.As an investor where time is of the essence for our transactions, Valerie understands what is needed and gets it done . She is you agent for life!We look forward to using her again on future transactions"