Average Price in OLIVE HILLS: $0 / County Average: $1,805,180
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in OLIVE HILLS: $0 / County Average: $744
Average Walkscore in OLIVE HILLS: 32 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in OLIVE HILLS: 1985 / County Average: 1984
Average Days on Website in OLIVE HILLS: 18762 / County Average: 49
OLIVE HILLS CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in OLIVE HILLS
Move-in condition, 3 bed 2 full bath, open floor plan, spacious bright living room with cozy gas fireplace & vaulted ceilings...
Tyle! highly desired and rarely available 3br/2ba Olive Hills home on large 7000 square foot lot! you'll fall in love with every ...
Welcome home! this custom, single story home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a formal living room, a roomy family room with vaulted ceilings, a cozy fireplace, dual pane windows and stainless steel appliances...
five fruit trees, lots of rose trees & 3 raised bed gardens. Olive Hills estates is a very desirable community with beautifully maintained homes that show pride of ownership. easy access to the 78 and 15 freeways. the community maintains a well-used walking trail. close to shopping, schools and other amenities....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"We have used Valerie as our agent multiple times both buying and selling real estate. Our most recent deal together was a sale of a home in Oceanside .Valerie was diligent, hard working and knowledgeable! She fought for us to get the price we needed on our sale and made sure we were able to close escrow asap.As an investor where time is of the essence for our transactions, Valerie understands what is needed and gets it done . She is you agent for life!We look forward to using her again on future transactions"