Average Price in North Mission Hills: $0 / County Average: $2,035,839
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in North Mission Hills: $0 / County Average: $869
Average Walkscore in North Mission Hills: 58 / County Average: 44
Average Year Built in North Mission Hills: 1939 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in North Mission Hills: 19016 / County Average: 53
North Mission Hills CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in North Mission Hills
this lot borders dedicated open space on two sides offering rare privacy in a city canyon setting. due to the location, this lot is one of North Mission Hills premier custom canyon home sites. . . seller/builder is open to bidding custom build project for prospective buyers or agreeing to consulting contract for help with the city process should buyer have own separate builder....
"the aristocrat" - clearly among the most revered and distinctive historic properties in all of mission hills and san diego...
here is a perfect opportunity for a homeowner to build their dream home on a large flat lot in a highly desirable North Mission Hills neighborhood. the seller is highly motivated... don't delay or this well priced opportunity will pass you by....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Just sold my Oceanside home with Valerie and I'm very pleased with her services. Valerie knew I was looking at discount brokers, so she gave me a great price on the commission. She knows the area really well and priced the house just right. We had three offers in two weeks! Valerie negotiated all the details and provided contacts for escrow and other services. Escrow was incredibly smooth (with help from the buyer) and we closed in just three weeks. I feel like I got a good price for the house on top of a discounted commission. What more could a seller want!
PS: Valerie doesn't skimp on service. She provided a marketing plan with professional photographs, postcards to my neighborhood, online announcements, and other good stuff. Since I had already moved, she also coordinated the termite and home inspections, and observed the repairs to ensure the contractors did a good job. Valerie was my trusted advisor and always professional."