Average Price in North County Inland: $879,000 / County Average: $2,150,920
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in North County Inland: $557 / County Average: $893
Average Walkscore in North County Inland: 53 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in North County Inland: 1989 / County Average: 1981
Average Days on Website in North County Inland: 7 / County Average: 56
North County Inland CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in North County Inland
This poway two-story home offers a patio. this home has been virtually staged to illustrate its potential...
Sale includes: 5 spa chairs. 4 pedicure small stools...
Gorgeous contemporary style 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit, walking distance to grocery store,banks, trader joe, coffee shop and more...
This poway home has two stories....
This san diego home has two stories....
Variance granted commercial lnd/rch/grove. a legacy is here, world renowned architect paul thoryk design is part of this estate,secluded,away from the city,privacy to its best, two gates to get to this majestic piece of property one of a kind...
Main street frontage. was recently rented as a shirt shop...
Four separate parcels 281-281-14-00, 281-281-15-00, 281-281-17-00 281-281-16-00 under $200,000 a door...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"We have used Valerie as our agent multiple times both buying and selling real estate. Our most recent deal together was a sale of a home in Oceanside .Valerie was diligent, hard working and knowledgeable! She fought for us to get the price we needed on our sale and made sure we were able to close escrow asap.As an investor where time is of the essence for our transactions, Valerie understands what is needed and gets it done . She is you agent for life!We look forward to using her again on future transactions"