Average Price in Nestor: $1,225,000 / County Average: $1,889,867
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Nestor: $473 / County Average: $809
Average Walkscore in Nestor: 0 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in Nestor: 1962 / County Average: 1981
Average Days on Website in Nestor: 120 / County Average: 56
Nestor CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Nestor
High end recently remodeled 3br/2ba. stainless steel appliances, new countertops, luxurious flooring, wd, dw, microwave, updated bathrooms, on demand water heater, vinyl dual pane windows, large living and dining rooms...
Large lot - two detached single family residences plus shed...
Great level lot with r-2 zoning ready for someone to come build investment property...
High end recently remodeled 3br/2ba house with attached 2br/1ba adu...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is amazing! First off, Valerie is one of the most knowledgeable real estate agents out there, working diligently to meet the requests of her clients. Not only is she friendly, Valerie, is more than willing to explain anything that I didn't understand( as a first time buyer). Maybe one of the best parts about working with Valerie is that she really cares about her clients, and she goes the extra mile, when she definitely didn't need to. Once everything was squared away she got me a painter and a carpenter and arranged for them to come out and do the work on my condo. Valerie stops at nothing until the job is done, and done right. Go with this real estate agent and you will not be disappointed!"