Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in N. ESCONDIDO: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in N. ESCONDIDO: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in N. ESCONDIDO: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in N. ESCONDIDO: 18793 / Average: 18793
N. ESCONDIDO CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in N. ESCONDIDO
must-see corner lot home in the family friendly neighborhood of the courtyards in N. Escondido. this property features an open floorplan which boasts two-story ceilings in the spacious living room, a gourmet kitchen with granite counters & newer stainless steel appliances, large master suite with walk-in closet & master bath with granite counters, double sinks & walk-in shower, 3 additional bedrooms (including custom built-ins in closets of two of the rooms), nest thermostats, fully paid solar + battery pack, newly added recessed lighting, no maintenance yard with hardscape & fenced courtyard, mountain views, low hoa, great community tucked away in the foothills yet still close to all. enjoy the nearby walking/hiking trails, walk to castle creek country club & golf course, minutes to the 15 frwy and great schools. don't miss this one!...
may be split into 2 parcels. most shopping is within 15 min. to N. Escondido. relax while the sun rises with a cup of coffee or as the sunsets with a glass of wine in the evening while looking up at the stars....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"If you are looking to purchase a new home, I HIGHLY recommend Valerie Macleay!! Valerie is an fantastic Real Estate Agent. She was extremely attentive and very professional. She made sure our transaction went very smooth and easy. My husband and i didnt have a mortgage loan approved yet and she referred us to her preferred mortgage lender, Jason Colburn with Freedom Mortgage, who made the transaction very quick and easy.Valerie is very knowledgeable. I have already referred her to all of my family and friend's and we will definitely be working with her again on our next home purchase!!! Thank you soo much Valerie!!! We love our new home!!!"