Average Price in Mountain Empire: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Mountain Empire: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Mountain Empire: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Mountain Empire: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Mountain Empire: 19016 / Average: 19016
Mountain Empire CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Mountain Empire
campo (spanish for "field") is an unincorporated community in the Mountain Empire area of southeastern san diego county, california. campo has a hot-summer mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers and cool, relatively wet winters. there are three distinct settlements: campo, cameron corners and morena village. cameron corners is about one mile (1.6 km) north of campo. morena village is located several miles further north, just east of lake morena. these communities all use campo postal addresses and the zip code 91906. the morena dam was constructed between 1896 and 1912 to provide water to the san diego area. campo was a station on the san diego and arizona railway, completed in 1919. campo was a military town during world war ii and was known as camp lockett. it was home to a veterans' convalescent hospital, a 300-bed italian prisoner-of-war camp in cameron corners and an all african-...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie and the Home Team were awesome from start to finish. Valerie was extremely prompt and professional throughout the entire process of selling my home. Her communication skills kept me apprised of exactly what was going on at all times, I never felt unaware or unprepared thanks to Valarie. In a tough market with so many negative agents out there, it was a breath of fresh air to work with someone with such a positive “everything is possible” attitude. Thank you Valerie, you’re my realtor for life and I will make sure and refer you to all my friends, you’re the best!