Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Mission Ridge: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Mission Ridge: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Mission Ridge: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Mission Ridge: 19016 / Average: 19016
Mission Ridge CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Mission Ridge
don't miss out on this gem! mission valley living at its best! beautiful Mission Ridge condo ready for its new owner. fresh and bright with new paint and new flooring. spacious living room with fireplace and balcony. large bedrooms with generous bathrooms and lots of storage throughout. in-unit washer and dryer hook ups. add your finishing touches and make it your own. covered reserved carport parking space. community amenities include pool, sauna, spa, exercise rooms, tennis and racquet ball courts, and clubhouse. unit is centrally located adjacent to pool and clubhouse. hoa includes water and trash! restaurants, shopping, and entertainment minutes away. easy freeway access and quick drive to beach/downtown. what more could you want?! don't miss out on this gem!...
spacious master bedroom/bathroom with plenty of storage. Mission Ridge is a resort-like community off a private road that includes a swimming pool, spa, clubhouse, tennis courts, exercise room, racquetball and more. convenient to area schools, shopping plazas, and major freeways! extra storage areas in each bedroom, master incl...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"We have used Valerie as our agent multiple times both buying and selling real estate. Our most recent deal together was a sale of a home in Oceanside .Valerie was diligent, hard working and knowledgeable! She fought for us to get the price we needed on our sale and made sure we were able to close escrow asap.As an investor where time is of the essence for our transactions, Valerie understands what is needed and gets it done . She is you agent for life!We look forward to using her again on future transactions"