Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Mission Ridge: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Mission Ridge: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Mission Ridge: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Mission Ridge: 18889 / Average: 18889
Mission Ridge CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Mission Ridge
Per level, single story condo in the community of Mission Ridge in san diego! enjoy an open floor plan with a ...
Io condo located in the jewel of mission valley - Mission Ridge. conveniently located ...
enjoy treetop views on your covered patio in your quiet community. resort-like Mission Ridge is atop a long private road giving a sense of security and privacy, but convenient to major freeways, shopping plazas, and the highly anticipated aztec stadium complex. per homesnap: foster elementary & juarez elementary, lewis middle school $ taft middle school, kearney construction tech, and patrick henry high school. 15 mins to the san diego airport, 8 mins to sdsu, 15 mins to downtown san diego, 1...
assigned covered parking with additional storage and elevator. central heating and a/c. Mission Ridge features an olympic-sized swimming pool/spa, laundry facilities, lighted tennis, racquetball courts, bbqs and gym close by. evening security guards. minutes to public transportation, major routes, i-15, which can take you everywhere in san diego. close to new san diego state campus, trolley and stadium only 10 minutes to the beach. the home is conveniently and centrally located near san diego shopping centers, department stores, theaters, restaurants, golf courses, parks, schools, zoo and easy access to freeways. ***brand new windows and slider will be installed on 9/4***...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""