Average Price in Mission Heights: $849,999 / County Average: $1,794,933
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Mission Heights: $791 / County Average: $798
Average Walkscore in Mission Heights: 0 / County Average: 47
Average Year Built in Mission Heights: 1970 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Mission Heights: 27 / County Average: 45
Mission Heights CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Mission Heights
3d link (https://bit.ly/3f3hgso). this move-in-ready 1 bed/1 bath condo is located in mission mission valley just minutes from malls, shops, dining, highways, and the new stadium and riverwalk developments...
Super cute Mission Heights home!! short walk to neighborhood park or pop down the hill to fashion valley mall for shopping, dining, and a movie...
N a quiet street in the desirable neighborhood of Mission Heights in linda vista, is this charming home that has so much to offer. the property features an oversized lot with a sparkling pool/jac...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""