Average Price in Mardi Gras Village: $0 / County Average: $1,663,918
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Mardi Gras Village: $0 / County Average: $725
Average Walkscore in Mardi Gras Village: 5 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in Mardi Gras Village: 1990 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Mardi Gras Village: 18794 / County Average: 45
Mardi Gras Village CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Mardi Gras Village
Like a model home! almost everything is brand new...
Gorgeous coastal cottage*one level*no stairs*dramatic custom entry door welcomes you to a lovely coastal home filled w/beautiful finishes that include oceanic glass countertops, tumbled travertine stone/tiles, gorgeous granite, plantation shutters & more...
This lovely remodeled home offers stunning views of the pacific ocean with fantastic backyard...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is amazing! First off, Valerie is one of the most knowledgeable real estate agents out there, working diligently to meet the requests of her clients. Not only is she friendly, Valerie, is more than willing to explain anything that I didn't understand( as a first time buyer). Maybe one of the best parts about working with Valerie is that she really cares about her clients, and she goes the extra mile, when she definitely didn't need to. Once everything was squared away she got me a painter and a carpenter and arranged for them to come out and do the work on my condo. Valerie stops at nothing until the job is done, and done right. Go with this real estate agent and you will not be disappointed!"