Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Mar Vista: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Mar Vista: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Mar Vista: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Mar Vista: 18792 / Average: 18792
Mar Vista CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Mar Vista
2 bedrooms + office with garage and caf style kitchen with booth seating. large backyard backs up to Mar Vista high school so no one behind you. 2 driveways give you extra parking and the unique style of this beach home features a formal dinning room and many charming features. walk to restaurants, shops and the pier. close to military bases. tenant has lease to 12-31-2021 so do not disturb- open showing 6-12-2021 sat; from 1 to 4pm. welcome to the beach lifestyle....
gorgeous home nestled in the hillside of the exclusive Mar Vista heights neighborhood in whittier. unobstructed panoramic views to catalina, the hollywood sign & downtown. loaded with tons of character & charm this true california rancher envelops classic design & curb appeal. dual pane windows & custom glass doors take advantage of the outstanding views & mature landscape that surround the property. two bedrooms with full bathroom on entry level & one bedroom full bath below. each level provides private outdoor space perfect for entertaining or relaxing. the garden & grounds are kept in pristine condition & one could get lost in it's tranquility. newer ac, water heater, lifetime roof, whole house water filtration system, newer electrical panel, built-in storage & security....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"We have used Valerie as our agent multiple times both buying and selling real estate. Our most recent deal together was a sale of a home in Oceanside .Valerie was diligent, hard working and knowledgeable! She fought for us to get the price we needed on our sale and made sure we were able to close escrow asap.As an investor where time is of the essence for our transactions, Valerie understands what is needed and gets it done . She is you agent for life!We look forward to using her again on future transactions"