Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Main Ranch: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Main Ranch: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Main Ranch: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Main Ranch: 19020 / Average: 19020
Main Ranch CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Main Ranch
the custom patio cover and accent lights are perfect for evening get togethers. located in the beautiful community of Main Ranch in el cajon, this home is just 2 turns from the i-8 frwy onramp and minutes to shopping. pride of ownership radiates through this community, with the neighborly charm you’re looking for. complete with tankless water heater, whole house fan and central a/c. light and bright! don’t miss this one it will go fast!...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Do you want a knowledgeable and professional real estate agent? Than, have Valerie to take care of your business. When I saw her for the first time, I liked her immediately. She was very friendly, and she had a huge experience of work behind her. I liked how she made me make a list why I want to sell my house and at what I was looking for at the house I was going to buy. Even though I put the house for sell last December, during holidays, in February my house was sold and in March I was living in my dream house. I have heard her talking to the inspector during the inspection time, I was surprised how knowledgeable she was regarding construction issues. I will be always thankful to Valerie to find my dream house. The house has everything I put on the list :) The entire process went smooth, and Valerie was by my side when I was down.
Valerie is not just a great real estate agent who knows her profession from A to Z but a person who cares genuinely for her customers.
I would recommend Valerie to anyone who needs help with real estate."