Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Los Tules: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Los Tules: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Los Tules: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Los Tules: 18968 / Average: 18968
Los Tules CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Los Tules
warner springs features boutique wineries, glider flights & numerous hiking & riding trails, including the famous pacific crest trail that leads from the mexican border all the way to canada! the historic neighborhood of Los Tules is known for peaceful, tranquil living, fantastic sunsets & beautiful starry skies! ideally situated for day trips to san diego, temecula, julian, santa ysabel, palomar mountain, palm desert & borrego springs!...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is without a doubt the consummate real estate professional. She provided truly comparable listing and sale comps to establish a realistic asking price. Then offered professional advise on fixing items, staging the home, held several open houses, etc. that resulted in a obtaining a near full price offer within a couple of weeks. Following through from opening of escrow to close, she was presented several challenges all of which were met to make a seamless transaction. Not only would I hire Valeria again, I would refer her with the greatest of confidence to anyone wishing to buy or sell a home!"