Average Price in Lincoln Acres: $599,500 / County Average: $1,663,918
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Lincoln Acres: $565 / County Average: $725
Average Walkscore in Lincoln Acres: 65 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in Lincoln Acres: 1980 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Lincoln Acres: 27 / County Average: 45
Lincoln Acres CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Lincoln Acres
charming new construction home atop the hills of Lincoln Acres awaits its new owner....
Xtreme fixer in a great mixed use neighborhood of Lincoln Acres. lots of p...
Beautifully remodeled duplex. va approved. live in one unit, rent out the other...
sale will require a lot line adjustment prior to the close of escrow. property is in the Lincoln Acres community of the county of san diego....
this lot has great development opportunity with 30,625 sq ft of usable land, overlooking Lincoln Acres with mountain views. located in a very desirable area, on a quiet street. property is zoned rs-2 (minimum 5,000 sq ft lots) with potential to split into 4 buildable lots....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is without a doubt the consummate real estate professional. She provided truly comparable listing and sale comps to establish a realistic asking price. Then offered professional advise on fixing items, staging the home, held several open houses, etc. that resulted in a obtaining a near full price offer within a couple of weeks. Following through from opening of escrow to close, she was presented several challenges all of which were met to make a seamless transaction. Not only would I hire Valeria again, I would refer her with the greatest of confidence to anyone wishing to buy or sell a home!"