Average Price in Lake Rancho Viejo: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Lake Rancho Viejo: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Lake Rancho Viejo: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Lake Rancho Viejo: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Lake Rancho Viejo: 18762 / Average: 18762
Lake Rancho Viejo CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Lake Rancho Viejo
this meticulously cared for home is on a premium lot in the desirable community of Lake Rancho Viejo and is truly move-in-ready, you won't have to do a thing! popular floor plan with 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, loft, 3 car tandem garage, and upstairs laundry room. never pay another electric bill with the paid for solar! nicely upgraded with granite counters. stainless steel appliances, tile flooring in common areas, new carpet upstairs, a whole house fan, fresh neutral paint, and more! awesome entertainer's backyard with a swim spa and large patio that captures views of the surrounding rolling hills and open valley. enjoy community walking trails and parks. close to oceanside, camp pendleton, and temecula. easy access to hwy 76 & i-15. low taxes, low hoa, no mello roos. bonsall school district. don't wait to schedule your showing! call listing agent paul lantz to reserve your spot before it's gone!...
enjoy the a/c all summer long with owned solar! the Lake Rancho Viejo neighborhood is popular for its gorgeous mountain views and convenient location near hwy 76 & the 15 freeway....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""