Average Price in Lake Morena Village: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Lake Morena Village: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Lake Morena Village: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Lake Morena Village: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Lake Morena Village: 19020 / Average: 19020
Lake Morena Village CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Lake Morena Village
drastically reduced for quick sale. grab it this week. building lots (one home) in Lake Morena Village that span yucca to hollywood dr. beautiful manzanita grove, scenic boulders, great neighbors. a one mile walk to the lake and county park....
, c-36 3 unit commercial building in the heart of Lake Morena Village. uses have be...
45 minutes from el cajon 60 minutes from san diego located in Lake Morena Village, small residential community next to lake morena. san ysidro health center, dentist, and local shopping are all close by....
boulder outcropping accents and provides privacy, mature oak and tall pines on perimeter add to value. premium land location at Lake Morena Village. level, corner lot, buildable lot is 13,939 sf or .32 acre in size, so room for a good size house, garage, garden, etc. water has street t to lot so is ready for water meter and existing power pole adjacent to lot. 2 blocks from public transit, 1 block away from pacific crest trail / county par...
property consists of 3 parcels, the lot with the house and lots on either side. in the very desirable Lake Morena Village. plenty of room for horses, play area, rv/boat parking or granny flat. 2 detached garages, new roof. new leased solar system with option to purchase. square footage of hous...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""