Average Price in La Mesa Country Club: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in La Mesa Country Club: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in La Mesa Country Club: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in La Mesa Country Club: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in La Mesa Country Club: 18968 / Average: 18968
La Mesa Country Club CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in La Mesa Country Club
this was one of the first homes built on this hillside in 1927. originally, the La Mesa Country Club and golf course was across the street where now sits a private school. thus the surrounding street names fit the theme. inside, almost every room has an eastern hill and city light view. there are gorgeous wood carved feature doors, original etched wood beams, rich wood flooring and arches. the piano sized living room has french doors that lead to the front courtyard and lily pond. beyond the living room is the garden room that is surrounded by windows. what a great home office this could make! the formal dining room also has rich wood flooring, built in corner cabinets and a crystal chandelier. roof tiles were hand made and any replacements were also hand made: all matching the orig...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie was amazing at helping me find a home! As a first time home owner, I was overwhelmed, but she took so much time and effort to make me feel comfortable. I had been with another agent prior, and there is no comparison. Valerie is a consummate professional who has her clients' best interests as her focus. I could tell this was more than a job for her."