Average Price in La Jolla Alta: $0 / County Average: $2,150,920
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in La Jolla Alta: $0 / County Average: $893
Average Walkscore in La Jolla Alta: 14 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in La Jolla Alta: 1991 / County Average: 1981
Average Days on Website in La Jolla Alta: 19020 / County Average: 56
La Jolla Alta CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in La Jolla Alta
Beautiful gated community. single level, pangrammatic ocean view...
Move in special! lease start date by 01/15 at $5,990...
panoramic ocean/bay/city views from this move-in ready La Jolla Alta south top street home! 4br 3ba, single-leve...
A perfect retreat for families of all generations, this 7 bedroom, 6...
sweeping views from the east county mountain range down south to downtown, coronado and beyond! located in the the resort community of La Jolla Alta, el dorado offers nearby swimming pools and spa and beautifully landscaped grounds, plus a membership in the lj alta clubhouse featuring junior olympic sized pool, spa, tennis courts, pickleball, exercise room, library and meeting/party room. this rare offering will not last....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie and the Home Team were awesome from start to finish. Valerie was extremely prompt and professional throughout the entire process of selling my home. Her communication skills kept me apprised of exactly what was going on at all times, I never felt unaware or unprepared thanks to Valarie. In a tough market with so many negative agents out there, it was a breath of fresh air to work with someone with such a positive “everything is possible” attitude. Thank you Valerie, you’re my realtor for life and I will make sure and refer you to all my friends, you’re the best!