Average Price in Kensington Park: $795,000 / County Average: $1,794,933
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Kensington Park: $456 / County Average: $798
Average Walkscore in Kensington Park: 0 / County Average: 47
Average Year Built in Kensington Park: 1978 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Kensington Park: 13 / County Average: 45
Kensington Park CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Kensington Park
new gas water heater. see supplement for more. Kensington Park villas is a planned unit development (pud) and is not a condo. the friendly association provides almost full outside maintenance on your home's stucco, wood, paint, driveway (with some exceptions) for your peace of mind. kpv also maintains the outside grounds and watering for your front and back yard and most of the 35 acres which includes 2 pools and spas plus trees, ponds, stereams and water features. over 160 open spaces for guest parking and your extra vehicle. new siding was installed on all 145 homes in 2018. at the top of the park is a walk-through gate to the ken$ington neigh...
Ble townhome is located in the gated community of Kensington Park, complete with clubhouse, pools, saunas, koi ponds and a running creek. enjoy this end unit townhom...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Ms. Valerie Macleay provided very professional help to our daughter who was purchasing her first home. It was a smooth transition from showing her the home, helping her submit the offer, and finding a mortgage broker to help with her loan. McKenzie is very grateful.
Valerie located various professionals to help with painting and carpet, and still manage to close in the 30 day escrow time frame. These are all examples of what a good realtor/broker would normally accomplish for her client. In addition, she was nurturing to our young daughter, available to allay fears and answer numerous questions, and help us help our daughter, since we live 500 miles away. We can't thank her enough!"