Average Price in Inland East: $0 / County Average: $1,805,180
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Inland East: $0 / County Average: $744
Average Walkscore in Inland East: 19 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in Inland East: 0 / County Average: 1984
Average Days on Website in Inland East: 18762 / County Average: 50
Inland East CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Inland East
This is one of two parcels that are part of the subdivision rancho nuevo for a total of 60 acres approx...
Property is zoned c40 rural commercial, located east of d-t alpine off the w...
This is a very unique piece of property. 18 room motel, that is close to a casino and the only lodging for miles...
Mls variance granted. bargain priced! owner finance for qualified buyer...
"sold with two other parcels" unique property boasts over 90 acres and stunning desert views situated in the in-ko-pah mountains of jacumba...
C-37 high traffic, high profile approx 7,000 sqft. commercial building, the old alpine ace hardware store...
An amazing business is being offered and could be considered a once in a lifetime opportunity...
This is one of two parcels totaling approx. 60 acres offered at ($1,750,000 for both parcels 08 and 02 that makeup the new subdivision "rancho nuevo" with an approved tentative map & final map filed for 13 buildable lots...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie was amazing at helping me find a home! As a first time home owner, I was overwhelmed, but she took so much time and effort to make me feel comfortable. I had been with another agent prior, and there is no comparison. Valerie is a consummate professional who has her clients' best interests as her focus. I could tell this was more than a job for her."