Average Price in Heritage Estates: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Heritage Estates: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in Heritage Estates: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in Heritage Estates: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in Heritage Estates: 19016 / Average: 19016
Heritage Estates CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Heritage Estates
offering expansive luxury and privacy, this magnificent custom home in the exclusive Heritage Estates has it all. multiple palm trees line the private driveway and lead up to a tranquil water fountain. amazing kitchen showcases an oversized center island like no other. gorgeous granite, rich cabinetry, high end appliances, a walk-in scullery with abundant storage make this kitchen a chef's dream come true. the oversized sliding pocket glass doors open to the expansive outdoor living spaces, promoting large family gatherings and seamless indoor/outdoor living. a backdrop of lush landscaping frames the 6.32 acres featuring manicured lawns, resort style pool & cabana, sunken sports court and covered patio w/built in bbq. sweeping panoramic views provoke a sense of peace and serenity unrivaled by any other estate of this scale. balance...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""