Average Price in Fleetridge: $1,928,000 / County Average: $2,035,839
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Fleetridge: $821 / County Average: $869
Average Walkscore in Fleetridge: 49 / County Average: 44
Average Year Built in Fleetridge: 1957 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in Fleetridge: 69 / County Average: 52
Fleetridge CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Fleetridge
Opportunities like this do not come along often. this mid-century modern rendition home is situated on a beautiful pool sized lot that offers the utmost in privacy...
Wonderful Fleetridge home in point loma - 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths...
5ba 3,425 sf ranch style home on 14,200 sf corner lot located in the coveted Fleetridge neighborhood. custom remodel features a large gourmet kitchen w/breakfast nook, spacious open family room with vaulted ceilings, fireplace, surround sound...great for entertaining. formal living room with fireplace, large formal dining room...great for large families/gatherings. work from home? enjoy the large office (approx 400 sf) or use as rec room, gym, guest room or adu (combine adjoining br/ba perfect for adu). beautiful tropical landscaped backyard with covered patio, outdoor dining, bbq, fire pit, tiki torches & large jacuzzi with water fall...great for entertaining! large 2 car garage with extra storage room, additional parking/storage available next to garage. custom laundry room with cabinets, folding table & room for 2 washers & dryers. solar panels (owned), two heaters & two air conditioners...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie Macleay was the list agent on a house that we bought.
We liked her so much we sent her a closing gift!
Valerie helped us rent the house when we had to move.
When it came time to sell, no question, Valerie was the realtor for us!
She listed AND found us a buyer I record time!
Like Valerie says, "Don't Make A Move Without Me!""