Average Price in Eureka Springs: $800,000 / County Average: $1,805,180
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Eureka Springs: $318 / County Average: $744
Average Walkscore in Eureka Springs: 11 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in Eureka Springs: 2008 / County Average: 1984
Average Days on Website in Eureka Springs: 10 / County Average: 49
Eureka Springs CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Eureka Springs
welcome home to your move-in ready well cared for 5 bedroom 4 bath 3574 square foot home in Eureka Springs! soaring ceilings, modern fixtures, and upgrades galore! it has a bedroom and full bath on the main level. this home boasts ample storage, great layout, and space to spread out. laundry room is so big your washer and dryer will look like miniatures. large gourmet kitchen that opens up to the family room. . spacious master bedroom with attached separate area for potential sitting/office/nursery/workout room. large private backyard with saltwater inground pool and spa, fruit trees and firepit. this home has it all! parks, dog parks and dixon lake, and daley ranch for hiking and biking trails all close by. don't miss your opportunity!...
Condido home is located in the prime community of Eureka Springs with beautiful curb appeal and amazing touches throughout. enjoy the outdoo...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Ms. Valerie Macleay provided very professional help to our daughter who was purchasing her first home. It was a smooth transition from showing her the home, helping her submit the offer, and finding a mortgage broker to help with her loan. McKenzie is very grateful.
Valerie located various professionals to help with painting and carpet, and still manage to close in the 30 day escrow time frame. These are all examples of what a good realtor/broker would normally accomplish for her client. In addition, she was nurturing to our young daughter, available to allay fears and answer numerous questions, and help us help our daughter, since we live 500 miles away. We can't thank her enough!"