Average Price in Encanto Heights: $600,000 / County Average: $1,680,682
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Encanto Heights: $369 / County Average: $730
Average Walkscore in Encanto Heights: 62 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in Encanto Heights: 1965 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Encanto Heights: 3 / County Average: 44
Encanto Heights CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Encanto Heights
This property is a development opportunity with a flat 1/2 acre lot...
Seller will entertain offers between $569000 and $589000 remodeled 3 bedroom, 3 full bath, 2 car garage newer kitchen appliances, great views all around, private - neighbors only on one side...
This home is truly one of a kind!!! built in 1981, the home was commissioned by musicians who wanted to be able to hold chamber concerts in the house...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is amazing! First off, Valerie is one of the most knowledgeable real estate agents out there, working diligently to meet the requests of her clients. Not only is she friendly, Valerie, is more than willing to explain anything that I didn't understand( as a first time buyer). Maybe one of the best parts about working with Valerie is that she really cares about her clients, and she goes the extra mile, when she definitely didn't need to. Once everything was squared away she got me a painter and a carpenter and arranged for them to come out and do the work on my condo. Valerie stops at nothing until the job is done, and done right. Go with this real estate agent and you will not be disappointed!"