Average Price in Elfin Forest: $0 / County Average: $1,755,849
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Elfin Forest: $0 / County Average: $760
Average Walkscore in Elfin Forest: 11 / County Average: 45
Average Year Built in Elfin Forest: 0 / County Average: 1982
Average Days on Website in Elfin Forest: 18921 / County Average: 52
Elfin Forest CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in Elfin Forest
acre lot in Elfin Forest fabulous 7+ acre lot in elfin fores...
located at Elfin Forest, tucked away in a quiet hill away from the hustle & bustle yet close to city life, mountain & valley views from this fantastic 4.03 acre parcel located next to the 800 acres Elfin Forest reserve which offers miles of hiking, biking ...
nature lovers enjoy being close to the 784-acre Elfin Forest recreational reserve with its 11 miles of trails & scenic views. the community offers homeowners a gated pool & multiple parks. the grove is the perfect place to enjoy the outdoors- it includes the pool, jacuzzi, wading pool, barbeques, shaded tables, play structure & a covered lounge area with outdoor furniture & fire place....
shopping and restaurants nearby. imagine building your dream home near the Elfin Forest recreational reserve....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"As a Home Inspector I work with hundreds of Real Estate Agents, Valerie Macleay is a perfect example of a Professional. Her attention to detail, hard work and dedication to her clients is paramount to her success! Valerie is a Top Producer and I strongly recommend that anyone looking to buy or sell a home, contact Valerie and give her an opportunity to support and serve you. She is a five star agent!"