Average Price in El Camino Country Club: $0 / Average: $0
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in El Camino Country Club: $0 / Average: $0
Average Walkscore in El Camino Country Club: 0 / Average: 0
Average Year Built in El Camino Country Club: 0 / Average: 0
Average Days on Website in El Camino Country Club: 19020 / Average: 19020
El Camino Country Club CA Real Estate Market Health
Listings in El Camino Country Club
indulge in this single-story home in the henie hills community tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac corner lot near the back of the El Camino Country Club golf course. move-in ready with several new interior upgrades and new paint inside and out. inside youll be greeted by a formal entry area that flows into the main living room with dynamic wood-beamed ceilings and a cozy fireplace, enveloped by windows with brilliant natural light. formal dining room flows into the kitchen that is upgraded with stainless steel appliances and farmhouse sink, white cabinets, quartz counters and bar seating that overlooks the backyard and family room. the owners suite has sliding doors to access the backyard patio, ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. escape to the pool size backyard and relax under the awning and spanish tile patio, large side yard and tons of potential to add to the serene and private yard space. finished 2 car garage. low hoa dues include newly renovated tennis courts with options for pickleball and basketball and lush common areas. incredible location close to freeways, shopping and the beach! come take in the peaceful ambiance at this oceanside get-away. info deemed reliable but buyer to verify all info....
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"Valerie is awesome.
She helped us sell our home at a great price. Very professional and knowledgeable.
She is great at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone that needs help with real estate."