Average Price in Eastview: $1,249,000 / County Average: $1,663,918
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Eastview: $540 / County Average: $725
Average Walkscore in Eastview: 0 / County Average: 46
Average Year Built in Eastview: 1990 / County Average: 1983
Average Days on Website in Eastview: 12 / County Average: 45
Eastview CA Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Eastview
located in the award winning poway unified school district. amazing amenities at the Eastview community center with a full size pool, large jacuzzi and tennis courts. easy access to shopping, restaurants...
membership is included in both the Eastview club and the rancho bernardo swim & tennis club. the beautiful Eastview club offers a spacious pool, four professional tennis courts, and clubhouse with full kitchen. the fabulous rb swim & tennis club is located at 16955 bernardo oaks drive (corner of rancho bernardo rd and bernardo oaks dr). the club features swimming pools, spas, tennis courts, pickle ball, exercise room, playground, racquet ball courts, basketball court, woodworking shop, and much more! full membership is $509/yr and a limited membership option is available for $330/year. lo...
enjoy your favorite beverage, as you sit around the conversation gas fire pit, creating unforgettable memories in your own backyard! the Eastview community center amenities include a pool, tennis courts, and clubhouse. truly an unforgettable home and view property!...
About Windermere Homes & Estates
We are committed to supporting Buyers and Sellers in the purchase or sale of a home by providing a positive, stress-free transaction experience. Our success is a direct reflection of the service we provide. We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours.
• We believe real estate buyers and sellers deserve the world-class services of outstanding agents who are skilled, driven and focused on achieving outstanding results.
• We believe real estate is a full-time profession and career.
• We believe in the power of preparation and education.
• We believe in experience – and in the wisdom of learning from people who have it.
• We believe individuals are shaped by the attitudes and habits of those around them.
• Outstanding agents - Outstanding results.
• Striving to be the best – through education, service and effort – at whatever we do.
• Making a real difference in lives and communities.
Selling a home can be a difficult task for even the most seasoned of s
"As a Home Inspector I work with hundreds of Real Estate Agents, Valerie Macleay is a perfect example of a Professional. Her attention to detail, hard work and dedication to her clients is paramount to her success! Valerie is a Top Producer and I strongly recommend that anyone looking to buy or sell a home, contact Valerie and give her an opportunity to support and serve you. She is a five star agent!"